Added Protection Against the Covid-19 – Doing Our Part To Keep You Safe
March 18, 2020
With the growing threat of the Covid-19 and with more frequent closures and quarantines, Action Services Group has implemented the following policy changes needed to keep our clients and their customers safe.
As an Action Services Group client, completing your work orders while maintaining your safety and that of your customers is our main goal. We are striving to keep everyone safe while continuing to process and complete the necessary work need to keep our client’s businesses running at peak performance.
To limit the spread of the Covid-19 and offer better protection to you, the client, and your customers, we have implemented the following safety precautions. ALL employees and Resource Partners will comply with the following policy while completing work orders assigned to Action Services Group.
New Action Services Group Work order Precautions
All precautions will be followed for all work orders received starting March 16th, 2020, until further notice.
Sick Employees – Stay Home: While we are still in the flu and cold season, and there could be many reasons for someone to be sick (besides the Covid-19), at this time NO Resource Partner showing signs of sickness will be allowed to service work orders for Action Services Group.
Maintain a Safe Social Distance: Maintaining a safe social distancing while servicing work orders is paramount to keeping our clients and their customers safe. As per CDC guidelines, we will strive to maintain a 6 foot or greater radius from others. While we know this can be difficult within an occupied building, we will strive for minimum contact with those around us.
Sanitize Work Area: To help control the potential spread of the Covid-19, our Resource Partners will:
- Before starting the job, use hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes on surfaces to be worked on.
- When finished with the job, as part of their “clean-up” routine, they will wipe down surfaces again with disinfecting wipes.
The following link is a list provided by the EPA with 274 products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19. Click Here for Full List
Avoiding Contact with Site Personnel: As a final step, we are asking our Resource Partners to limit any physical contact with site personnel. This will include the following:
- When introducing themselves to the store manager upon arrival, they will avoid shaking hands.
- Normal procedure for finalizing a site visit is to have the site contact sign-off on the work order – Instead, the Resource Partner will ask for their name and write it on the work order themselves to avoid unnecessary contact.
Steps We are Taking to Help Prevent the Spread of the Covid-19
Here at the Action Services Group’s main office, we have implemented the below steps to help prevent the spread of the Covid-19. We urge businesses to follow State and Federal guidelines and those provided by the CDC.
Action Services Group Workplace Safety
- We have limited the amount of staff to 6 personnel allowed in the office at one time.
- We are maintaining a 6-foot distance between all personnel in the office.
- All Project Managers, Service Coordinators, Customer Service Representatives, Sales Representatives, and Marketing Personnel are working from home.
- All Action Services Group employees will remain available to clients during this time.
- All sick employees are required to stay home.
- All employees have sanitization wipes and hand sanitizer on their desks.
- All doorknobs, light switches, phones, keyboards, and high traffic touch areas are being wiped down twice per day.
- Our main office is being deep cleaned every night after the close of business hours.
- We have halted ALL non-essential business travel.
- We have advised our employees, on their personal time, to follow the CDC recommendations of limiting exposure and remaining at a safe 6-foot distance from others.
We understand these are trying times, you and your customer’s safety while completing your work orders is our main concern. For any questions concerning our new policy, which will start March 18, 2020, and until further notice, please contact us at 800-223-0982 or email email@example.com.
President and Founder