Download The Latest E-book
Six Key Considerations When Prioritizing A Chain-Wide Lighting Retrofit
To get your copy, fill out the provided form, download the eBook, and start reading!
There are several reasons why businesses decide to implement a chain-wide lighting retrofit. The most common reasons usually include saving energy, increasing the aesthetics, and reducing lighting maintenance costs. However, often a desire to be a more sustainable entity, enhancing security or a combination of all of the above can play a key role. Subsequently, it’s nearly impossible to accomplish such a vast undertaking without a plan of attack. Make sure you choose an experienced lighting company to help you with this enormous task.
In the latest eBook in our LED retrofit series, Six Key Considerations When Prioritizing A Chain-Wide Lighting Retrofit, you will learn;
- Reasons to implement a chain-wide lighting retrofit
- Narrowing down your choices with this checklist
- First and foremost – take care of the “Star Performers”
- Choosing locations that have the highest energy costs to operate
- Making your select by the square footage
- Consider the type of lighting you currently are utilizing
- Consider the age of the lighting
- A few tidbits to wrap up your educational experience!
Helpful Hint: A good source to check for nationwide utility rebates, grants, etc. can be found at http://www.dsireusa.org.
Download your copy of Six Key Considerations When Prioritizing A Chain-Wide Lighting Retrofit by fill out the provided form!
Before you go, you might want to check out a few more LED resources.
Our Lighting and LED Product Education Center was designed to give you the cold hard facts on today’s most common lighting applications. You will find pages on Troffer Lighting, Fluorescent Lighting, High Bay and Low Bay Lighting, and so much more.
Also available are several in-depth blogs and case studies, specifically on Chain-Wide Lighting Retrofit. We suggest checking them out at your earliest convenience!