Workplace Safety Products and Solutions
The coronavirus turned into a global crisis and evolved at unprecedented speed and scale. It created a universal imperative for governments and organizations to take immediate action to protect their people. It has changed human attitudes and behaviors and forcing organizations to respond. However, the need to respond won’t end when the virus’s threat eventually recedes.
The coronavirus has forever changed the experience of being a customer, an employee, a citizen, and a human.
We are seeing a major shift in people’s behavior and expectations that organizations have to take into consideration to remain in good standing with their customers, employees, and the public.
Every Business is a Health Business – See Safe
“I have to look after my (and my family’s) health as a priority.” – Global Sentiment
People have concluded that they cannot rely on old non-visible health and safety structures. They want to See that they are Safe (See Safe). What does this mean? Consumers, as well as employees, want to walk into a building and See that an organization takes their health seriously and that they are Safe working, shopping, eating, or visiting an establishment. Be it, sneeze guards providing additional safety barriers or a Safe Scan Temperature Check Kiosk that greets them as they enter a location, people want to SEE the Safety.
Health-related features are becoming must-haves.
A Permanent Change to Expectations
“I want to See companies doing the right thing.” – Global Sentiment
On average, it takes 66 days for a new behavior to become automatic and a permanent habit to form. We are well past 66 days into our New Normal. With that said, as organizations reopen, people entering a facility are looking to see if they are going to be safe. This is not going to stop when the vaccine is fully distributed.
To set this into perspective, think of how security enhancements and flyer expectations changed after 9/11. Before that fateful day, only 5 percent of checked baggage was screened, whereas now 100 percent are screen for dangerous substances and materials. Just imagine you are moving through airport security and realize that people in front of you are not having their carry-ons screened by security. What happens? In today’s world, everyone in line would be in a full-blown panic. Before 9/11, would you even have noticed? This is the same perception/expectation change we are seeing in regards to workplace safety products and protecting our customers, employees, and visitors.
People want to feel and see that an organization is taking their physical safety seriously and have made it a priority – this is NOW a habit.
Providing a Comprehensive Umbrella of Protection
How much is the confidence of your employees, customers, and visitors’ worth? – The New Global Question
You now have a comprehensive umbrella of protection available to you with Action Services Group. This umbrella of protection will remain with you as we conquer the coronavirus and move forward, be it from a new virus, the flu, or even the common cold. If nothing else the coronavirus pandemic has taught us we need to be better prepared.
If we use a large corporate office building as an example, the umbrella of protection would start as someone entered the building.
- Safe Scan Temperature Check Kiosk – With our temperature check kiosk located at the entrance of a building, anyone entering will instantly get a feeling of safety. Depending upon the kiosk, up to 10 people can be scanned at a time. Their temperatures will be verified and a mask check can be performed at the same time.
- Sneeze Guards – As people move through the building and pass or stop at the front desk, the employee and anyone stopping will be offered additional protection by the sneeze guards.
- Cubicle Extenders – For those employees working in low-walled cubicles, the addition of cubicle extenders will assist in stopping the spread of close-quartered aerosol containments.
- Mobile Partitions – For areas that need additional separation where social distancing is not available, mobile partitions can be recommended.
- Halo Air Filtration – With our Halo air filtration units, your can now rest easy that any aerosol contaminants will be vacuumed above breathing levels and filtered from the building’s breathable air.
- UV Mobile Units – For those locations where maximum sanitization is needed, you can now sanitize using our mobile UV units.
With these workplace safety products, you can breathe a sigh of relief that you are providing your employees, visitors, and customers with the protection needed to keep everyone safe! The Action Services Group workplace safety specialists are available to assist you in selecting the best solutions for your organization.
Resolving the Self Performing versus Subcontracting ArgumentTo get your copy, fill out the provided form, download the eBook, and start reading! While we have found that for many multi-facility services decision-makers, the issue of hiring only self-performing vendors appears to be simple. But either it matters very much, or it does not matter at all. In some cases a facility service provider claims they self-perform all of our work! Others state they subcontract their field operations.…
“We are thrilled with our new air purification system and our whole organization can rest easier knowing our buildings indoor air quality is 99.995% filtered of all pollutants. The installation crew was quick, professional, and they cleaned up after themselves. Thank you, Action Services group!”
Director of Human Resources – Transitional Care and Rehabilitation Center